We are located in 54k sq ft Results Fitness Gym in Alexandria, Virginia on Richmond Hwy. Ultraslim began in 2011 and has since expanded into the safest alternative to Lipo surgery and other invasive treatments. UltraSlim® is the only non-invasive procedure for immediate fat loss without dieting, exercise, drugs, or surgery. Patients lose fat immediately with our patented process. This device uses a special patented type of light to stimulate and shrink fat cells. The treated fat cells respond by opening temporary pores in the cell and emptying the fat cell contents, releasing all of that stubborn fat you just can’t seem to get rid of, without dieting or exercise.
- Immediate Results: All patients lost fat immediately, without dieting, exercise, pills or surgery.
- Significant Fat Loss At Each Visit: Patients lost an average of 1.6 liters of fat in just 32 minutes (3.5" combined waist, hips, and thighs) at one visit.
- Works For Everyone: Every patient had clinically significant losses at each visit, ranging from 717ml to 4,608ml (1 5/8" to 10" from the waist, hips, and thighs).
- Safe Device: UltraSlim uses the only fat reduction device classified in the lowest risk category as a Risk Group 1 device. There are no side effects, complications, or adverse events.
- Durability: Patients seen at follow-up had lost an additional 1 1/8" of fat during the week following treatment. With UltraSlim, patients lose the fat permanently through a natural bodily function known as "lipolysis", whereby the contents of their fat cells are excreted primarily in their feces. Once you flush the toilet, that fat cannot come back! Of course, patients can gain weight in the future if they consume too many calories.
- Clearly Superior Technology: All competing non-invasive fat removal technologies require weeks or months to achieve the results that UltraSlim achieves in 32 minutes, at one visit. Most competing technologies use cell-killing apoptosis caused by cold, heat, radio waves, or ultrasound. Those technologies risk dangerous side effects and adverse outcomes, and always lead to dysmorphic fat accumulations for patients who subsequently gain weight.